A Corporate Appointee looks after and manages someone else’s benefits, such as:
- State Pension
- Pension Credit
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Employment & Support Allowance
The process of the Corporate Appointeeship service is simple and transparent:
- Completion of application forms
- Creation of client account
- Collection of Benefits & Allowances
- Set up of Direct Debits to pay bills
- Agreement of personal budget
For more information about Employment Support please use the contact buttons below
Arrange a Zoom call by clicking on the Zoom logo below!
To apply for an appointeeship with BBPS, please complete our application forms at the link below.
Use our FAQ’s below for answers to any questions you may have.
Please click on the following link to gain access to our active job vacancies.